Background

Monday, January 26, 2009

Hudson a.k.a "Studson"

Hello world! Here we are- as promised!!! Hudson will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe it's already been TWO weeks. Time flies around here. He's getting bigger and bigger everyday- Yea! I honestly CANNOT believe he was in my belly. I do not understand how he actually "fit" inside there.

Friday, 1-23-09, we had our first doctor's appointment with the pediatrician. He weighed in at 7lb. 7oz- 2 ounces above his birth weight, the doctor was very impressed. He's eating VERY well, and can't seem to get enough! He's more and more alert each day. He's got beautiful dark blue eyes right now, I hope they stay that way!

Tomorrow Hudson meets the pediatric plastic surgeon and speech pathologist. We hope to set up his first surgery date. I'll be sure to let everyone know how the appointments go!
It's time for dinner, and mom's hungry- this baby business is tough work!

More news and PICTURES to come later...

2 comments:

  1. He is so precious! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie-Pie! What a wonderful big and precious boy! I cannot wait to see him and hold him, especially now that I am an experienced Gramma! LOL. He is just beautiful, my sweet girl~ Hope to talk with you soon. Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete