Background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HD's first roadtrip to Htown- Feb. 13-18

Luckily, the drive down was pretty uneventful. He slept most of the way, and only needed to stop once to eat! We were so thankful!
Of course Kywol and Ash were there to greet us when we arrived! Poor Ashley had trouble with her allergies, but wanted to make sure she wasn't really sick- so she went and bought some medical masks to wear! Pretty hilarious!

Meeting Auntie Bo-da! Thanks for the letters, they look SUPER cute in his room! I'll post pictures when it's finally put together!

Pappy helped with a little "babysitting!"

Aunt Abby loves her some Hudson!

The cousins FINALLY met HD! Grace and Madeline were SO sweet to him!

We HAD to go to Gringo's for some REAL Mexican food. Marissa, Chris, Judge Bev and Donna joined Hudson, Mom and I!

Judge Bev loving on H-man! She knew how to rock him to sleep even in a noisy restaurant!

Last- but not least- Hudson had to meet Julie, my wonderful, precious hair dresser! I was LONG overdue for a haircut, and Julie gave me my first "Mommy do." It's super cute, and I'm loving it! I'll post pictures of the final results later!

No comments:

Post a Comment