Background

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Do I really need a reason to post cute pictures?

OF COURSE NOT!!!!
HD sportin' his business casual outfit from Aunt Ash and Uncle Kywol!

Hudson wants everyone to know he loves his mommy!
Hudmuffin got a new blankie from his Nana this week. It's a super cute and soft Little Giraffe blanket with his name monogrammed on it! I LOVE it! And he loves it too!

Only a true Studson has his name monogrammed on a burp cloth/towel. This was a SUPER fabulous gift from our friend Natalie. I was extremely excited when I saw it! Natalie is expecting in May with a little boy, we hope (or will make) he and Hudson will be great friends!

3 comments:

  1. WHY is he SOOOOOOOOO FINE? You know, girls are definitely going to be calling him STUDson! Gotta say, he is a cutie like his Daddy! Those Corder men!
    Oh, his Nana can't wait to hold him! Even if it is all night long! I am counting the days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him snuggled in the blanket with his cap on. He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Hudson! He just called and said he was REALLY missing me and would I HURRY UP and come see him!!! I told him I would be there REAL SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete