Background

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Waco Weekend

This past Saturday Matt, Hudson and I made our first trip to Waco. Keely, Matt's cousin and my college friend, to whom we will forever be grateful for (she's the reason we met at Tech), got married. It was a nice weekend- just the three of us!
I couldn't resist posting this picture. Hudson had the BIGGEST looking cheeks. His chest was providing a "shelf" for them to sit on. Too cute!
At the wedding ceremony, Hudson behaved very well. And looked EXTRA handsome!
The bride, Keely, and HD. What a stud!
Matt and I have driven by the Texas Ranger Museum tons of times. And each time he drives by it he always says how much he wants to stop and see it, so... this time, we did!
Hudson throughly enjoyed the Texas Ranger museum... he slept the entire time!
Since Matt chose to visit the TX Ranger Museum, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to see the Dr. Pepper Museum (honestly, I just wanted a "real" DP). After the tour, we had a DP float at the soda pop fountain. Hudson wasn't quite sure about the DP, but he loved the ice cream!
HD and I in front of an old DP delivery truck and warehouse.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, his cheeks. I want to kiss them, pinch them, squeeze them. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete