Background

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Hudson decided he needed a little taste of dad's cinnamon roll this morning. I'm pretty sure he slobbered on it more than anything, but a picture had to be taken nonetheless!
After church we went and had some yummy Mexican food. The best part, of course, was the ice cream!
As you can see... Hudson saw not too happy with Nana after she took the ice cream away from him!!!
We spent a little of the afternoon hanging out in HD's new turtle pool. He wasn't too fond just splashing in the water, but really liked trying to eat the turtle's head. Silly boy.
The Fam.
So, I know Hudson will kill me one day but I couldn't help myself. That hinny is too cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you took pics of everything you guys did for Father's Day. And the bare bottom picture will be great when he's a senior and they need some pics for a slide show or yearbook or something....haha!

    ReplyDelete