Background

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lubbock or Leave it.

We spent the majority of Labor Day weekend in Lubbock for a wedding, celebrating with friends and old roommates. Most of them had not had the pleasure of meeting HD. We were excited for all of them to enjoy the experience. It was a fast and furious weekend, but fun had by all!
"Okay Dad, I've got shotgun, let's go!"

Our intentions were to leave later Friday night so Hudson would sleep the majority of the ride. Hudson, on the other hand, had different plans. He DID NOT want to go to sleep and DID NOT want to be in his car seat. After I had had enough crying and fussing we pulled over so he could "hang with dad." After our little detour all was well and he immediately went to sleep.
"Hey, it's pretty cool up here!"
Kate- Class of 2005, Matt- Class of 2006, Hudson- Class of 2031. Yikes.
At the wedding...
The fam.
"Dad, why are you so weird? Good thing I'm half Mom too." Me and my very handsome baby boy.
"Hey Beau, I like to dance too, can you show me some of your moves?"
"You're pretty Amanda, can I have your glasses? PLEEEEEZE!"
"See Roommate Rachel I can smile silly like you too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment