Background

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ginny the sled (or stroller) dog.

I finally found a stroller I liked for Hudson at Burlington Coat Factory (go figure). Of course, they were out of stock at our store and the closest availability was in Fort Worth. I might as well drive to Houston to pick one up. So I did. Well... not really, but my dad came to pick up my mom this past weekend after her 2 1/2 week long vacation in Pottsboro with Hudson and he brought it. It was a wonderful gift from his Great-Grandad and Granny! Thanks SO much!
Ginger LOVES walks. Always has, probably always will. I found it was a little difficult to hold on to the leash and push the stroller, so I hooked on Ginger's leash to the stroller and AWAY Hudson went. Who would've thought my little 7 pound Yorkie could pull my 20 pound tubby in his stroller. I think we might try out for the Iditarod Great Sled Race next year.

Mush, Ginger, mush.

2 comments:

  1. Man, Kate, if your little tiny yorkie can pull him, I'd hate to see what would happen if we hooked the Dobermans up to G-Man's stroller. Where did G-Man go? By the way, we want to pinch those adorable cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hudson loves his Ginny!!!
    So glad Hudson is having fun in his Texas Tech stroller from his G and G-dad! And, look at him! He has a jacket on! It's still shorts weather in Houston! Poo!
    Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete