Background

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 6...

Day 6.
We had a doctor's appointment this morning to make sure all was well. It turned up he had a little bit of an ear infection, but nothing a little antibiotic wouldn't take care of. He weighed an amazing 13 1/2 pounds, and I'm proud to say he's 2 feet tall (and 3/4 inches)! He also had his 2nd rounds of shots this morning so he's been a bit cranky and tired all day. At least he got a cool camo band-aid! We were in a good enough mood to have some tummy time this evening. As usual, he's looking pretty cute!
Of course we had to have a bath before bedtime. He was busy chewing on that fist!
After a little bottle, he was O.U.T!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the TOWEL!!! He is TOO FUNNY!!! He has to have his towel or he will cry during bathtime! Nana didn't know the towel secret and he cried when I bathed him! So sad!!!
    Only FOUR days and I get to love on my precious baby Hudson!!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete