Background

Friday, November 13, 2009

10 months??? TOO old!

Our baby boy is 10 months old today. Where does the time go? We have enjoyed every minute of it. I have to be honest, I almost shed a tear this morning when I pulled out his 10 month onesie. I couldn't believe we are already in the double digits! His first birthday will be here before we know it.

As you can see, Hudson is pretty fabulous these days. He has 2 teeth. He's well over 20 pounds. And SO much fun! We've enjoyed all the silly noises he makes, and watching him take the whole world in. I just wish I knew what he was thinking sometimes. I'm pretty sure he thinks Matt and I are a bunch of crazies. Crazy over him, of course.

Hudson, thanks for bringing so much joy to our lives. Mommma and Mommma (also known as Dada) love you SO much!

2 comments:

  1. Time to get the brick out and put it on this little boy's head!!!
    Hugs, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HD's signature pose with his cute finger in his mouth! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete